We believe our website should be continually evolving, in order to show guests exactly what they can expect when they choose Bijou Barn for their next holiday in France.
We wanted to give more information about the house itself, the outdoor space and what makes it so wonderful as a holiday rental. Part of the fun of being somewhere new is to explore the region and discover all the lovely things for the whole family to experience. You’ll love all the extra info to get you in the mood for your trip and plan some amazing places to visit.
For the first time you will be able to book direct with us so you don’t have to use a third party website if you don’t want to. Simply check out our availability calendar which is always up to date, complete and submit the form, then we will be in touch within a few hours.
A Tour of Our New Website
We have tried to include everything on the home page with other information available from the main menu.
Discover what you can expect from Bijou Barn with our photo gallery. Take a tour of the indoor space and bedrooms to see what makes them special and why our guests love Bijou Barn.
Learn about the outdoor space and what you can expect, not to mention the lovely secluded outdoor pool and why it’s such a hit with our guests.
Quickly check out pricing options and availability and finally look at the Explore and Experience section which gives insight into what you can expect from the whole area.
A bit about us, why we chose to live here and why you are going to love Bijou Barn as well.
The Occitanie region is a place to behold – discover the many activities to enjoy, unique events and wonderful places to visit.
Pricing and Availability
Our pricing structure, availability calendar and different options during the year. So whether you want to book 2 weeks during the peak summer, go for a 4 night break off peak or go completely bananas and create a bespoke bijou trip, then we think we’ve got something for everyone.
Where We Are
Sometimes guests can be put off by travel arrangements, so we want to show how easy it is to find us and the many options of getting to us, so you can enjoy your time with us.
We would love to hear from you and here’s how. Take a look at the FAQ section as we try to answer some of your more popular questions about Bijou Barn and the surrounding area.
Booking Direct With Bijou Barn – It’s Easy
It’s really simple just go to the Pricing and Availability page then:-
- Scroll down to the calendar
- Search for the dates you want to visit
- If they are highlighted in green then they are free so you can add your dates
- Complete your name, email and how many are coming and click the submit button
- Once we receive the details we will email you a booking form to complete
- When we receive your deposit and booking form, you are booked!
What to Look For In a Holiday Rental Provider
There are so many holiday providers out there, that sometimes it can be difficult to find the right one, so that your holiday is perfect in every way. Here are some helpful tips:-
- Choose a holiday rental provider with experience. Check out who they are and how they are going to make your family trip memorable for all the right reasons.
- Choose a place to stay that gives you everything you want from a holiday home and in a region where there is plenty to see and do.
- Read their reviews and testimonials to check that your holiday provider can deliver on what they promise.
- Make sure their website is extensive and informative about the house and the region in general. It’s good to check the information on the website has been built up over a period of time, so you feel safe with their advice and local knowledge.
- Always talk to your holiday provider, ideally before you confirm, so that you feel confident about their home and that you’re happy to proceed with the booking.
Are You Ready to Book Your Next Holiday?
We hope that you have enjoyed looking at Bijou Barn and want to make it your home from home for your next holiday, so why not start the booking process right now.
Perhaps you’re not quite ready to book and have a few niggling questions. No problem, please contact us.
Sent from my iPad